The responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
- Proactively seek opportunities to establish new relations with corporate donors, foundations and public sector partners;
- Support the Development team in the drafting of proposals and applications;
- Conduct preliminary researches and stakeholders mapping for project implementation and possible donors;
- Support the Corporate Partnerships Manager with the planning, coordination, reporting, follow-up, monitoring and evaluation of different projects;
- Manage time frames and deadlines to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports; and
- Support the JA Network with requests for fundraising and funder assistance.
- A "can-do" attitude and the ability to produce work to high standards, including attention to detail;
- High level of personal commitment to duties, timelines and deadlines;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with an ability to use at least one other European language;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the fields of business development, fundraising and project management;
- Good project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent operational, administrative and organisational skills;
- Strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to embrace a dynamic work environment and used to perform under pressure;
- Ability to embrace remote interactions (e.g. video conference, phone calls); and
- Demonstrated interest in education and entrepreneurship.
Location: Europe (remote working).
Contractual arrangements possible as either employee or individual consultant.
Deadline: please send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including "Candidature DEVASSOCIATE" in the subject line. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
In the body of the email, please copy "I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by JA Europe asbl for recruitment or contractual purposes" so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.
About Junior Achievement Europe
JA Europe is the largest non-profit in Europe dedicated to preparing young people for employment and entrepreneurship. JA Europe is a member of JA Worldwide, which for 100 years has delivered hands on, experiential learning in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. JA creates pathways for employability, job creation and financial success. Last school year, the JA network in Europe reached more than 4 million young people across 40 countries with the support of 140,000 business volunteers and 130,000 teachers/educators.
Data protection statement
All of the information collected included in the email you will submit are necessary and relevant to the performance of the job/consultancy you applied for. Ja Europe will use the information provided by you in the email, by the referees you have noted, and the educational institutions with whom we may undertake to verify your qualifications with, for recruitment/contractual purposes only. JA Europe will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Belgium to process the information provided by you by email. Should you be successful in your application/offer, the information provided, and further information which will be gathered at the relevant time, will be subsequently used for the administration of your employment/consulting contract and in relation to any legal challenge which may be made regarding our recruitment/procurement practices.
About Junior Achievement Europe