How has their entrepreneurial experience impacted their lives ?
Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders and how are they contributing to job creation and growth?
JA Europe is launching FERD’S LIST, a European list of young and inspirational entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders.
Johan H. Andresen, Owner and Chairman of FERD, is partnering with JA Europe to recognize and celebrate the long-term impact JA has on young people. Outstanding JA alumni, 5-10 young men and women on a unique path to “creating enduring value and leaving a lasting footprint”, will be nominated from across Europe. The first FERD’S LIST honourees will be inducted in October 2017 at a ceremony in Brussels. FERD’S LIST will be an annual celebration.
FERD’S List will identify young people not only for what they have achieved, but celebrate the pathway that they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed into greater and greater value for society.
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.
Learn more about FERD'S LIST HERE
FERD'S LIST nomination form available HERE